HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 4

From:
Dan Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:44:14 -0500
Hmmm, upgrading isn't an option, and I just double checked with nettool, and
the resources that looks at (as you eluded to) does not show any
problems......

[3]RESOURCE>>>display
THU, JUN 23, 2005,  1:33:04 PM
 Item  Subsystem   Name   G/N  Description      Used   High    Max

  1    NS XPORT  CP_POOL_ (G)  Control Buf Pool    0      1    300 :)
  2    NS XPORT  1536____ (G)  Inbound Buf Pool   33     47    341 :)
  3    NS XPORT  LOOP____ (N)  Outbnd  Buf Pool    0      2    128 :)
  4    NS XPORT  LAN1____ (N)  Outbnd  Buf Pool    0     56    128 :)
  5    NS XPORT  LAN1____ (N)  StrFwd  Buf Pool    0      0     20 :)
  6    NS XPORT  UDP      (G)  GProt  Msg  Pool   50    N/A    512 :)
  7    NS XPORT  PXP      (G)  GProt  Msg  Pool    1    N/A    660 :)
  8    NS XPORT  PROBE    (G)  CM Prot Msg Pool    1    N/A    678 :)
  9    NS XPORT  IP_NI    (G)  IP-NI  Msg  Pool   50    N/A   2048 :)
 10    NS XPORT  IP_NI    (G)  IP-NI  Msg  Pool   50    N/A   2048 :)
 11    NS XPORT           (G)  Node  Name Cache    0    360    360 :)
 12    NS XPORT           (G)                      1      9   2048 :)