HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 3

From:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:36:49 -0500
Hello Friends:

<PLUG>

The 3000 NewsWire has opened up a blog. We've been posting daily
Mon-Fri, with many links to 3000 NewsWire articles that have not been
available to the general community until now.

Follow the link off our main page: <http://www.3000newswire.com> Look
for the pointing BlogGuy.

Comment on the entries, and share your takes. We have entries to
cover Homesteading, Migration, Newsmakers, News Outta HP, and User
Reports. We'll create new categories as we go.

I look forward to hearing from you on our blog.

If you're interested in becoming a contributing editor, drop me a
line. And if you encounter any kinks, please let me know.

Blog On!

</PLUG>
--

Ron Seybold, Editor In Chief