HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 1

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:07:51 -0500
As you'll all soon learn, what your children wear when they leave the house
is apt to be different than what they enter the stadium in, or the party,
or the school dance, or the college dorm, etc.  Didn't you do the same when
you were a kid?  If you think you can control their behavior every second
of every day, you're wrong and making a mistake.  They have to learn to
make their own decisions, even if they make some bad ones along the way,
which they will.  And that becomes a great learning experience for them and
prepares them for life.  They won't always have Mommy and Daddy to make all
their choices for them.  And if you think the rules should be different
because they're girls, then you're in for another surprise.

John Lee