HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 1

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:49:28 -0400
absolutely right. And who said this is a free country?

If I look towards the "old" europe, I never had nor heard of any "problems"
like that. But it has been several years since I went to school.

Our biggest issue was then if we could smoke on school-ground. legal age in
Germany was/is 16.
After our written finals we had a couple more weeks to prepare for verbal
tests. We brought beer and camping chairs and put them on the side-walk as
we only had a couple hours of class. We'd drink beer and get in class when
it was time.
Did we get in trouble? Not that I remember except some shaking of heads by
teachers. one joined us in a "bar/restaurant" after he was off.

Nope, didn't become an alcoholic either.

Good ol times
Michael

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:32:29 -0700, Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>John,
>
>You should have gone to the game with your daughter.
>
>Your t-shirt could have read, "score with the senior".
>
>-Craig
>
>--- John Lee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Well written, James.  I'll throw another one at you.
>>
>> My 16 year old daughter's sophomore high school class printed up T shirts
>> (as every soph class does) with a cute "notice us" expression.  In their
>> case, it was "score with the sophomores", or something to that effect.
It
>> was not obscene or pornographic in any way.  It was a play on words.
While