HP3000-L Archives

June 2005, Week 1

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:22:04 -0500
I agree with Jeff.  The bars and restaurants I frequent are staffed by alot
of kids with expensive 4 year degrees who cannot or don't want to find a
"white collar" job, so they're waiting tables till they figure out what
life is all about for them.  I'm glad that I didn't fork out the $100K for
their 4 year degree.  It wasn't appropriate.  We've been brainwashed to
think that our kids have to go to a traditional 4 year college or they'll
be losers for life.  If only it was so easy to guarantee success...

John Lee