SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2005

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:53:51 -0400
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:31:31 -0400, Michael Doelle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Copying Scuba-SE on this just for laughs.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!

I won't be laughing when I started getting SPAM mail to my
professional email address which you had posted -- or from
some NEW Robert Lungs.

I had asked Mika and Bjorn to do a TRIAL subscription and post
to help me figure why I had subscribed and couldn't post!

I had asked Don Ward and others on the Scuba-SE list publicly
for help and received no reply, so I figure Don Ward was probably
still busy kissing Nick and Diver Dan's collective asses, and
wasn't about to help me subscribe.

OTOH, Mika and Bjorn had the honor of TWO of the THREE kicked
out of Scuba-L by Nick, on Nick's "three strike rule", that
they would surely don't mind helping da Feeesh just to find
out how to subscribe with my REAL name and REAL AOL address!  :-)

From the Review LIST Mika sent me, I realized for some reason
I was NOT a subscriber, and that explained why I couldn't post.

Now I went back to the Scuba-L email to try again because it
had said something to the effect that if it didn't work,
try something else.

At least NOW I know HOW to subscribe directly (and not through
the LISTSERV archive web) from e-mail, by sending mail to

So, perhaps I'll be a subscriber soon.   :-)))

>Reading this on SE and confused? Check the Scuba-L page, hihihi

Ach himmel!  There were FOUR posts in today's Scuba-L, all by
our narked and (e)steamed kraut wunderkind.

Waz happened to da "moderator" of that censored list?  To have
let Herr Mikalob walk through da security gate like Bin Ladin
strolling down Pennsyvania Avenue in D.C.

Auf wiedersehen,

da Feeesh.