SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2005

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:22:28 -0400
Da Feeesh said,

he went private instead of the list and Dan Crawford told him
that Chuck Hopf had threatened to reveal his identity if he
EVER went on scuba-SE again.<

If that was indeed the way it was, then I can somehow accept it. At least
he mostly kept DD away from SE. And he will buy lots of beers next time we
meet.

>Do, Ray put ME through a slow ringer of naming ALL of my prime
suspects as well as remote suspects (including Joe Childs, Don
Ward, Ken Smith, and a few others) and each time he would say
something like "No Sir".<

Wow, was there someone you didn't name except maybe  Viv?

>On a clue that Robert Lung made the injudicious flame on Andy
Johnson because Andy had made some sarcastic remark about Jan
(Dan Crawford's favorite pal in Scuba-L), I FINAL guess of
"Dan Crawford" finally got our "systematic" reply of my email
without a word -- understood to be a 100% confirmation that I
had finally guessed the culprit!<

Yeah, it  was quite easy after that, Viv and I had it down to either DD or
HH by that time, too.

>For those who know Ray's family and will see or talk to them,
just tell them that da Feeesh wants to say, "Ray was a very
decent man of honor and integrity".<

Sir Ray was quite a guy.