HP3000-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 15:04:06 -0500
Well, there's that explanation, of course.

But what really confused me is that we have been told that pollution is the
cause of global warming.

We have also been told that tax cuts decrease revenue to the government.

Finally, we have also been told during the last election cycle that the US
was losing jobs at an appalling rate.   (Actually, we were told that tax
cuts were causing job losses and that not signing Kyoto would increase
pollution.)

Denys