HP3000-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 10:57:50 -0400
You can do a LISTFILE pattern,6 >*tempfile
with hpcicommand, then read the ouput file in the cobol program.
Be aware that there is a bug in listfile such that posix filenames have
a space in front of them. This won't matter in a file equation, but
would matter if you use the file name in FOPEN or ASSIGN USING.