HP3000-L Archives

May 2005, Week 1

From:
Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 07:52:25 -0700
Gary,

First let me compliment your school for offering/requiring
classes in Help Desk and Customer Support, HR for IT Professionals,
Training Techniques and Web Design classes that concentrate on
the end user.  I know that when I got my degree, these areas
were mostly ignored.   As a tech support/help desk person, I can
assure you that these classes are quite valuable.    The only
suggestion I would make is that you have a class similar to
INET 2500 (Web Design I which starts with usability of the website)
for your general programming concentration.

Regards,

Barry Durand

On 4 May 2005 [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote