SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2005

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 18:23:52 -0400
On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:13:25 -0400, Carl Heinzl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I've been away for a while - I'm not getting all the email thrown at me
>right now, I'm just reading it from the net.

Should've done that loooooong time ago.  :)

>I'm actually looking for a computer, if anyone knows of one of these for
sale.
>I'm looking for either a Solution, Solution Alpha, or (preferably)
Solution
>Nitrox Computer.

Oh, THAT kind of puter.

>Why, you might ask?  Because I can't STAND all the conservatism that has
>been built into the newest generation of computers.

Get a Cochran.  :-)  After the 1995 fiasco, Cochran now lets you tweak
all the "conservatism parameter" as you want.  What a crappy concept.

>On another topic, I'm thinking of upgrading to an Olympus C-7070 Digital
>Camera and the Olympus PT-027 housing.  It looks like that combination is
>tough to beat for the price.

Want an MX-10?  :-)

>On the video front

There's either a flat screen or non-flat screen.  :-)

>Please, also cc me via private email ([log in to unmask]) since I'm not
>reading this list on a regular basis (yet).

You won't miss anything.

La Poisson