SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2005

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 11:58:02 -0400
On Mon, 9 May 2005 11:09:02 -0400, John Luedeman <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>But then they become obese from lack of exercise.  When the work load is
>distributed (each tenant moves), they can keep the room rates the same
>rather than hire an engineer to change the numbers - a job that will keep
>him/her busy forever.
>
>John K. Luedeman

John, since you never met or seen an image of Mr. Ostrich Lee, how
did you know about his obesity (in the head) as well as in his
body?   :-)   I met him in 1999 when both HE and his body weight
seemed "normal".   Lee posted this on April 4, 2002 about himself,
on his recent months of travel:

LB>  At the end of the period, I had gained about 30 lbs.  The other
LB>  10 to 20 predated my decision to stop smoking or post dated my
LB>  trip.  It took a while to bring the increase to a hault and
LB>  I've not yet made a significant dent in the weight I gained.

My theory was that the Mr. Hyde that resided in Lee's Dr. Jakyll body
was gradually gaining weight and taken control of Mr. Lee Ostrich Bell.

La Poisson.

Behalf