HP3000-L Archives

April 2005, Week 1

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:31:44 -0500
The playing field may be flat, but it's definitely not level.  Employers in
the USA have a much much higher cost of doing business, by law in many
cases (OSHA, unemployment insurance, FICA contribution, etc.).  And
employees in the USA enjoy a much higher standard of living because of
it.  But water seeks its own level...

John Lee