HP3000-L Archives

March 2005, Week 5

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:09:19 -0500
<<snip>>

Carly made the company just another business and purged
>the "HP Way"

<<end of snip>>

Ah, but if memory serves me correctly anything purged off the system
can be restored to its former glory before anyone whacked it....

Hope the blue collar dude brought his tape drive and a good set of backup
tapes for a good old restore......... :-)

I'm waiting.....

Brian.