HP3000-L Archives

March 2005, Week 2

From:
Chris Bartram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Bartram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:51:26 -0500
Just a short follow-up and thank you.

Thanks to the .tar file Campbell provided, and the appropriate incantations
to add to my config (the srm.conf file in my case) I did actually get a .php
file to execute via the Apache web server! I did have to replace the HTTPD
executable on my system with the precompiled version Campbell provided in
his .tar file, which is a 1.3.22 Apache build.

Haven't tried the image access routines yet, but I'm looking forward to
trying them!

-Chris Bartram