HP3000-L Archives

March 2005, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:32:42 -0500
Sounds like you need to set up a cheesy little unix box
and SSH to there.  Even an old laptop will do.  I bet
your Corporate executives have a few used laptops (more
than 2 months old?) laying around that they haven't
handed down to their children.

Once you're logged on the unix box on with SSH,
you can outbound Telnet from the unix box to the HP3000.

Expect a few extra seconds of turnaround time for every
command line typed in.

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors