UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ed Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:25:21 -0500
To anyone out there who may see this:

In my younger days I was a fair to middlin' drummer. Recently after all
these years of nostalgic second thoughts and playing pretty much only
every five years at my high school reunion, I have put together a small
set of drums and have been trying to loosen the rust. I've had some
success and may be ready to begin playing along with some tolerant folks
who like to play just for fun. Mainly rock, country rock, soul, and R&B.
So if you are an amateur musician and part of a group or know a group
like this, I would be interested in joining in.

My neighbors would be forever grateful.

Try to remember to just reply directly to me and not the entire List. My
skills have barely evolved and they darn sure aren't a divine creation,
so no need to get a thread going.

Thanks,

Ed Smith

Psychologist and Clinical Services Coordinator

UTC Counseling and Career Planning Center

NOTE: Email communication should not be considered confidential, so
cannot be assumed to be privileged communication as described in
Tennessee State Law