UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Don Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Don Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:21:14 -0500
Kudos, Shirley!

The only thing I would add is this:

For those mis-led out there who don't believe there is a heaven and the
ONLY way to get there is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ,
then you better hope you are right.

Eventually, I know I'm going to a much better place. In fact, if I was able
to ask my dearly departed loved ones who are already in heaven "Where would
you rather be?" there's no doubt in my mind their answer would be to stay
where they are and wait for me.

I know where I'm going and I wouldn't be caught dead otherwise!

>For everything GOD did there was always an opposition.  CREATION-EVOLUTION,
>EASTER RESURESCTION-EASTER BUNNY, CHRISTMAS-SANTA CLAUSE, SALVATION-SIN,
>CHRISTIANS-SINNERS, LOVE-HATE-PEACE-WAR, and so
>
>On and so on, and that's the way it will always be, because people will not
>accept the truth then and now!  So, go ahead and try, but one day it won't
>matter anymore, the real truth will come out!   Some of us will be living in
>a better place and we
>
>Won't be wondering what, when or why!

Don Harris
Director of Marketing & Promotions