UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Gavin Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 00:44:06 -0500
Thanks to Stephen Nichols, we now have several references to sites devoted
to Creationist research. In respectful response, allow me to offer two links
of interest:

http://members.aol.com/darrwin/things.htm

http://www.talkorigins.org/

The first provides a very readable, satirical outline of the intellectual
difficulties faced by proponents of creationism. The secular humanists among
us should enjoy this one especially.

The second link is a world-class site dedicated to the creation/evolution
controversy -- a site endorsed by many universities, PBS, the Smithsonian,
Scientific American, the National Academy of Science, and other like
organizations.

May your Spring Break be blessed with a wealth of new information and
restored serenity.

Gavin Townsend