UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Alice Tym <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Tym <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:28:23 -0500
This should give you plenty of warning for a DO NOT MISS opportunity.
Tuesday, April 5, 7 pm, Bretske Hall
Chattanooga Geology Club
Everyone Welcome; it is free. ( We do hope you will join for $8/year).
Dr. Churnet will speak on the topography of the Chattanooga area--how and
when the mountains and valleys were formed. Bring your questions, bring
your rock samples, bring your friends. Dr. Churnet teaches the Geology of
Tennessee, he wrote the textbook, and he is a fascinating speaker.

This is a wonderful opportunity for all of those involved in the evolution
crossfire. Come learn the science and enjoy the exciting evidence that we
have here in Chattanooga.