UTCSTAFF Archives

March 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Benkert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:02:32 -0500
Please excuse the NCAa pep band. They will, if they have not aready, bring you an excuse and schedule with the appropriate adminstrative signatures. They will leave on thursday at 4AM and will be gone the entire tournament. 6 students will be driving with me and will be travelling between the NCAA and NIT games to make sure we have a full band at both events. They are putting on a lot of extra miles and going well beyond what any university would expect from their band students so please try to support us as we try to help both teams get a "W" in their tournaments.

stuart