HP3000-L Archives

February 2005, Week 4

From:
Patrick Burleson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Burleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:36:20 -0500
Thanks to everyone for all of the responses on this.

I was under the impression that while the backup was going on, no one
could be on the system and no jobs should be running? Is that true?

Also, is there a way to temporarily suspend scheduled jobs? And then
put them back going again?

And once a job has been streamed, how exactly to I change it?
ALTERJOB? This system is unlike anything else I have had to
administer, I feel like a duck very much out of water.

Again, thanks for all the help,
Patrick