HP3000-L Archives

February 2005, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:47:10 -0600
 Hi Peter,

We have two 4 port EA's in our 8730 with all eight paths active. That is to
a mainframe though with all devices mapped to all ports. What is your
current RDF infrastructure? dark-fibre, managed service etc?

Have you considered ISLing your RDF traffic using a FA port (configured as
RA) instead? We've been runing that configuration very successfully for the
past couple of years.

Like I mentioned earlier, depending on your link.

Any more questions just ask.

Brian.