HP3000-L Archives

February 2005, Week 4

From:
Campbell Fethers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Campbell Fethers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:32:27 -0600
Chris Bartram wrote:
> Trying to get the php from invent3k
> working on my MPE/iX 6.5 box with Apache 1.3.4.
> I extracted and installed the binaries (did a quick try at compiling
> the source based on the instructions provided, but that fails miserably)

We also have had no luck porting more recent versions of PHP.

> but can't seem to get php source executed. In particular hoping to get
> the lilphp4.so dynamic stuff working (vs the .cgi).
>
> Copied libphp4.so into the /APACHE/PUB/libexec directory; permissions
> look ok. Only references I found in .conf files were in the srm.conf
> for PGP3, which I changed to PGP4 and uncommented:
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .phtml
> AddType application/x-httpd-php4-source .phps

> What am I missing?

Try:
LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

I've corrected an error on the download page, which should have been a link
to the file http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR.FETHERS/a1322php.tar.Z,
which contains a full copy of an Apache account with PHP as a DSO.

There is also a file http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR.FETHERS/H, which
is a STORE file of httpd statically linked with PHP.

HTH
Regards
Campbell.