HP3000-L Archives

February 2005, Week 2

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:34:04 EST
I received this e-mail from the HP APC (America's Partner Conference).  These
are the folks that we will be meeting with to share your thoughts and
comments and questions.  The response from everyone here has been rather
overwhelming.  The more I can put in front of them, the more firepower we'll have to be
heard.  Keep 'em coming.  This is our chance to get the attention of the HP
upper crust.  If I can provide them with enough e-mails, lists, questions,
comments, and/or ideas about the future of HP3000 now that Carly is gone, we just
might make a noise.  I have had many of you detract from trying this, outlining
that we don't have a chance.  With that type of an attitude, you are right.
But if each of you will just take five minutes to e-mail me some remark you want
me to make to these people, it will help all of us out.

The conference opens Sunday night with a Welcome Reception in the Pavilion
from 7:00-9:30 p.m, where you can connect with colleagues and HP executives in a
relaxed, casual setting.

Monday and Tuesday, we'll have keynote speeches, featuring:

Vyomesh (VJ) Joshi
Executive Vice President, Imaging &
Personal Systems Group

Mike Larson
Senior Vice President & General Manager,
Personal Systems Group, Americas Region

Ann Livermore
Executive Vice President, Technology
Solutions Group

Jack Novia
Managing Director, Americas Region, &
Senior Vice President, Customer Solutions Group

John Thompson
Vice President & General Manager,
Americas Solution Partners Organization

Mike Winkler
Executive Vice President, Customer Solutions Group,
and Chief Marketing Officer

Monday and Tuesday afternoons from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., the expanded Partner
Exchange will be held in the Grand Garden Arena, off the studio walk, on the way
to the Conference Center. It's the ideal environment for substantive meetings
to discuss closing business and making profit in 2005.

-Bill P. Towe
BlueLine Services Support Group
HP Channel Partner
(469) 635-2000 ext. 104