HP3000-L Archives

February 2005, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:34:16 -0500
For users that don't need Reflection File Transfer, one could also
remove Reflection and replace it with the freeware QCTERM ...

It will be guaranteed not to work!

(This presumes the same users never move around to other PCs
that have Reflection and vice versa.)

BT

Tracy Johnson
MSI Schaevitz Sensors