UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nancy Leamon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Leamon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:59:38 -0500
The UTC Music Department Opera Workshop, directed by Jan Cochrane,
will present Dido and Aeneas by Henry Purcell, Thursday, March 3, and
Friday, March 4, 2005 at 7:30 PM in the Roland Hayes Concert Hall,
UTC Fine Arts Center. Tickets to the performances are $5.00 each and
are available at the Fine Arts Center Box Office.

For faculty and staff, we offer two free tickets to one of the
performances.  Please call the Fine Arts Center Box Office at
425-4269 to reserve your tickets. The Box Office is open Monday
through Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.  Your tickets should be picked up
no later than 3:30 PM on the day of the performance you choose.  The
free tickets will not be available at show time.

The opera will be sung in English and will be accompanied by the UTC
Orchestra under the direction of Jooyong Ahn.  Also appearing is the
Chattanooga Ballet Children's Company under the direction of Karen
Smith.

Please come enjoy and support our music students.
--
Nancy B. Leamon, CPS
Administrative Support Assistant