SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2005

From:
Ed Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:35:24 +0000
Let's see.  Saturday morning I bought a backplate with harness, a couple of spring straps, and new backup mask from a former dive shop owner cleaning out his garage.  Then I headed North to visit a friend who makes wine as a hobby.  Sampled his latest batch of dry blackberry, sweet blackberry, raspberry, huckleberry, & peach wines. 6 hours later I headed for home.
Sunday I listened to the rain beat on the roof and vegged at home.  Stupor bowl, not me, <yawn> who was playing again?
I'm going to buy an Oycheq single wing to go with the backplate, going to start researching the best buy today.
This year my goal is to dive more than 3 times. Sheesh!
Ed