HP3000-L Archives

January 2005, Week 4

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:25:00 -0500
Well, a couple of things --

Spoolfiles are disc files. They are located in the OUT group of the HPSPOOL
acct. The spoolfile file names are prefixed with the letter "O". They are
already on disc.

However, you could use a file equation to redirect the spoolfile, e.g.

FILE userrpt=file001.pub.acctg;dev=disc;disc=50000

So instead of going to a printer, the spoolfile will go to a disc file named
file001.pub.acctg

HTH,

Brian.