HP3000-L Archives

January 2005, Week 4

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:35:04 -0600
A blonde finds herself in serious trouble.  Her business has gone
bust
and she's in dire financial straits.  She's so desperate that she
decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray..."God, please help
me.  I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going
lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto."

Lotto night comes, and somebody else wins it.  She again prays...

"God, please let me win the lotto!  I've lost my business, my house
and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lotto night comes and she still has no luck.

Once again, she prays... "My God, why have You forsaken me?
I've lost
my business, my house, and my car.  My children are starving.  I
don't
often ask You for help, and I have always been a good servant to
You.
PLEASE let me win the lotto just this one time so I can get my life
back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open.
The
blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God Himself...............

"Sweetheart, work with Me on this... Buy a ticket!"

Ray Shahan

Life is not a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in a pretty and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming:

        -- WOW!!!   What a Ride! --