HP3000-L Archives

January 2005, Week 4

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:06:19 +0100
> My company is currently using QCTerm as a unix emulator, when I try
> to run the anim command (animate command in MF Cobol) it works, but
> I am not able to use important function keys like F4 to monitor.

Well, I vaguely recall that setting up the function key handling in
Microfocus is somewhat tricky. However, as a workaround, you might be
able to use some prefix key plus digit. I seem to vaguely recall that
the default setting was "/" plus digit for function keys, for example
/ 4 as a replacement for F4. Surely not too convenient to have to use
two keystrokes for each function key, but maybe better than nothing.

Lars.