HP3000-L Archives

January 2005, Week 3

From:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:18:00 -0600
 In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
says...
> Yes, I understand that this medication has some form of chemical that can be used in the wrong
> hands.  But so can numerous other things, how bout matches or lighters, heck I have heard that
> some arsonists actually use lighters to start fires.

In a way, we've asked for all this protection from ourselves by sueing
companies for our own stupidity.  Isn't someone taking Mc Donalds to
court for making them fat?  I'm sure there are better examples but you
see my point.

--
http://www.beluga.freeserve.co.uk