HP3000-L Archives

January 2005, Week 2

From:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:46:53 +0000
 From the response to my post from both Jay Maynard and Denys
Beauchemin, I realise that they completely missed the point of my post.
I said,  in so many words, that at a time when such a huge disaster has
affected so many countries in the world and when so many other countries
are providing huge amounts of aid and resources, it is in extreme bad
taste to boast about how much aid your own country is offering while
belittling the efforts of others.

(It is also in bad taste to quote a link to the Diplomad whose extreme
right-wing, conservative opinions rate close to the editorials in the
National Enquirer.)

So, I will not say any more on this subject but hope that Jay and Denys
have the grace to realise the inappropriateness of their posts.

Thank you.

John Dunlop

E-mail : [log in to unmask]
Web : http://www.jdunlop.net