UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:12:21 -0500
Once again, it's time for the Girl Scout program to do their part in sugar
busting busting and provide those delicious cookies we have come to
appreciate so well.  I, and I'm sure several others on campus, have
daughters selling these wonderful mood enhancers and would like to help you
fulfill your dream of a pantry full of Samoas, Thin Mints, Trefoils, etc.

Please let me know if your interested by email, and I'll help you place an
order.  Thanks for your consideration.

Andy

Andy Novobilski, Ph.D.
Assoc. Prof. & Dept. Head