UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ryan Seale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Seale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:29:06 -0500
Posting for a friend that just moved to town:

I'm looking for a dresser that'll have about 4 or 5 drawers.  Preferably
something made of pine, etc... I'd be willing to pay $50-70 or more if
anyone has anything used.  Let me know.  Thanks.

If anyone has anything available, you can call me at 2383 and I'll pass
the information on.  He may end up having to settle for WalMart, but
their cheapest dressers were out of his price range.  Any help or even
low-cost furniture store references would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-Ryan