UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2005

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Deborah McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:30:07 -0400
This is a summer program for undergraduate science and engineering students
at Goddard Space Flight Center.  Since I cannot attach the poster, I placed
it on my Web page. See
http://oneweb.utc.edu/~deborah-mcallister/GCA_poster.pdf. Text details are
below.

--
Dr. Deborah A. McAllister, Ed.D., UC Foundation Professor
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

Phone: (423) 425-5376 - FAX: (423) 425-5380 - Home: (423) 842-1607
Email: [log in to unmask]