HP3000-L Archives

December 2004, Week 3

From:
Greg Stigers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:17:06 -0500
While we are on the subject... My "current situation" is an interesting
shop, that likes to "contain costs", while maintaining system stability and
high availability. So there are a lot of things we do not have, such as a
third-party scheduler, although that's a whole other thread. We also do not
have any of VeSoft's products, nor anything else for third-party security.
So I, too, am interested in comments on Security Monitor, and other
alternatives for what security we should have at the very least.

Greg Stigers