HP3000-L Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:55:30 -0800
Hi HP3000-L,

I'm glad jazz is working now, especially since I was unaware of the potential
outage (until now) and thus did nothing to correct the problem.

Please note that higher priority tasks sometimes prevent Jeff Vance and me from
promptly reading all HP3000-L messages.  In the event of future jazz issues,
please e-mail us directly at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Thanks...

- Mark B.

Johnson, Tracy wrote:
> Since Jazz is almost 'All improv, all the time.'
> it makes sense that it is difficult to get into.
>
> I'm surprised the domain name doesn't change every day.
>
> BT
>

> Tracy Johnson
> MSI Schaevitz Sensors
>
> James Reynold's says:
>
>> What's up with all that Jazz?? :)
>>

> Glen Paden says:
>
>>>And me!
>>>
>>>Glenn Paden
>>
>>Craig Lalley says:
>>
>>http://jazz.external.hp.com/
>>
>>Works for me.
>>
>>-Craig
>>
>>--- Mark Undrill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>

>>>"Gary" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message

>>his site,

>>responsive, - I need

>>>No joy here either :-(
>>>
>>>--
>>>Mark Undrill
>>>Affirm Limited

Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve expensive California electrons...