HP3000-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:56:20 -0500
and you are trying to say or your point is?
Maybe the US intelligence should hire these guys. they knew their victims
and didn't trust somebody who wasn't in the country for 20yrs and on trial
for fraud.

I am not 'trying' to say it.  I have said it in plain English for
anyone who understands the language to read.  My point is not a big
secret either.

If we are ever at war with Germany again we certianly should hire
these guys.  How useful they would be when we are at war far from
Germany is difficult to see.  Of course if we became a Communist
satelite country it would make the job Of US Intelligence much
easier, but then it would no longer be US Intelligence, but a
branch of a spy organization which is not 'US'.