UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:29:26 -0500
There's just so much shopping one can do
Then there is a time to take a break
So come to the Arena to see the Mocs and Lady Mocs
All games are at 7pm and the excitement we will fake

On Monday, you Lacy Mocs are in action
Hosting the mighty Terriers from Wofford College
The Lady Mocs are undefeated in the conference
And we promise many shots and much fallage

If Tuesday  is a better day for you
Then come see the Mocs take on Virginia Wise
Hot off their huge win in Knoxville last Sunday
See them play will be better than any mall buys

If hump day is better for you then Wednesday's your lucky day
As your Lady Mocs battle the Lady Paladins from Furman
Three days of great UTC basketball--you can't lose
So get your shopping done and come