UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Kerry Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerry Hofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:03:29 -0500
I have a computer desk to get rid of.  The desk is very large and will not
fit in our new apartment.  It is a light oak-colored rounded desk (we've had
it both in a corner and on a flat wall) with open shelving on the bottom
left side and a CPU storage area on the bottom right side.  There is a
storage unit on top of the desk space with shelves on both sides (good for
printer space, disks, etc.).  It also has a sliding keyboard tray.  I would
say it is about 4.5-5 feet tall and about the same in length.  It was
purchased 2 years ago from Wal-Mart.  There is one scratch on one of the
drawers and the backing on one side of the shelving needs to be re-tacked
on, but the desk looks fine.  It comes apart into 3 pieces to transport.
I'm only looking to get about $20 for it.  If you want it, you'll have to
pick it up at our apartment in Hixson.  If nobody claims it, I'm taking it
to the dump before we move in 2 weeks!

Kerry G. Hofer
Project Manager, Early SUCCESS
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga