HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 3

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:01:10 -0500
Wirt -

You and I both know what you put up here had NOTHING to do with the
treatment of German POW's in the USA.  This is what I asked about and
this is what the discussion was about.  This is just an excuse by you
to inject some of your anti-war sentiments into a discussion having
NOTHING to do with it.  I pointed this out and yet you claim it is ME
who revel in ignorance and fantasy.  Since it has NOTHING to do with
what was being discussed, I don't know what else to call your post BUT
propaganda.

If you want to talk about the war in Iraq, fine!  But do not pretend it
has anything to do with WWII.  If this was intended to be relevent to
Iraq and not German POW's then I most certainly classify it as
propaganda, because it is a effort to turn a microscope on what we
are doing there and turning a blind eye to what the people we are
fighting against are doing.

Brice