HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 2

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:33:21 EST
We are looking for a rather specific technical contractor that is physically
located in the Fayetteville/Ft. Smith, Arkansas area.

This person MUST have the following expertise:

1.  MPE hardware & software experience (hands-on and can change out parts)
2.  XP Array certifications or expertise knowledge.
3.  Must be available 24x7 (with certain exceptions & holidays)
4.  We are paying a retainer plus hourly & travel for this contract.
5.  Must have the ability to read system dumps and error logs for both MPE &
the XP systems.

The candidate must be in the area because the contract work must be done on
site.  We are unable to approve any remote service work.

I know there is not a lot of detailed info about this job.  Please, if you
have these expertise, contact us and we can discuss the details in more detail.
We need one technician to fill this position and possibly two.  Respond to
this e-mail or contact Bill Towe at (469) 635-2000 ext 104.

Thanks,

-Bill Towe
BlueLine Services, LLC.
(469) 635-2000 ext. 104