HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:34:18 -0800
--- Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/33124.htm
>
> Basically it has the analysis of the entire UBL tape from the other
> day, and essentially he is issuing a warning against any state that votes
> for Bush.  This must be those "foreign leaders" that told kerry they wanted
> him as president.

I am not going to post OT, I am not going to post OT... but it's the day BEFORE
the election... so

A VOTE AGAINST BUSH IS A VOTE WITH…

Osama bin Laden
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
France
The United Nations
Jane Fonda
Jimmy Carter
Al  Gore
Jesse Jackson
Ted Kennedy
Al Sharpton
Howard Dean
George Soros
Michael Moore
Sean Penn
Whoopi Goldberg
Barbra Streisand
Alec Baldwin
Martin Sheen
Ambulance chasers
The teachers unions

A VOTE FOR BUSH IS A VOTE FOR…

The tens of thousands of soldiers in the field right this very minute doing
life-and-death work in order to make it safer for you and I to cast our vote
freely.

Brought to you by Chuck Muth.

-Craig