HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:44:31 EST
Denys writes:

> So pardon me if I don't bow down to the wishes of France, Osama, Kim
> Jong Il and other foreign despots.
>
> The election is now in progress and the Dems have started their machine
> to stuff the ballot boxes.  Today, the dead are walking and voting,
> along with their pets.  It's an amazing sight.

A number of people wrote and asked me if "Daniel Joseph Min" wasn't just a
pseudonym of Denys'. Personally, I don't see it, but just in case I'm wrong,
I've attached below another of Daniel's postings for you to compare:

"Le Worm" Chirac's frenchy fence-riders have suffered abject
humiliation in the wake of Bush's fervent "sho-me yer cards"
chastisement against the most ungrateful nation in the world.

It is clear that France has been left out in the diplomatic
cold, thanks to Jacques Chirac and his obviously pro-Saddam
collusion, with venomous spates of anti-American propaganda.

Chirac's last-minute reversal of his self-important opinion
has been properly ignored by the US and her allies, no doubt
since Chirac & UNSC have irretrievably lost whatever trifle
of credibility they may have enjoyed in the past. It's over.
Even chief weapons "inspector" Blix has thrown in the towel.

Now the United States and her allies are certain to step up
anti-French boycotts into high gear, and the Franco-American
relations, whatever they may have been in the past, are sure
to hit an all-time low over the days, weeks & months to come
in the face of 10s of 1000s of American men and women giving
their lives in service of freedom and democracy for everyone.

Patriotic Americans must recognize that the France who fought
by our sides against the British during the revolutionary war
were a far different breed of cat than the Frenchmen of today.

Today's France has put their cards on the table, and the USA
and her allies have trumped France into permanent bankruptcy.
France & Germany will no longer be invited to any card games
at the American tables--you can be damned-sure of that, Jack!

War is BEAUTIFUL!
Daniel Joseph Min

Wirt Atmar