HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:51:32 -0800
POT was recently jokingly proposed, hilariously beaten into the ground, and
silently adopted by at least the creator of this thread.  I'm glad MSLookout
doesn't equate POT with OT, as it would probably dutifully remove it on my
behalf, causing non-OT -L recipients to scream at me instead of at MS.

thx for "Daniel Min"