HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
"Emerson, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emerson, Tom
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:30:33 -0800
[reposted as my "from" address changed recently, so this may re-appear if someone notices the discrepancy and releases it]

Xine: http://xinehq.de/
Mplayer: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/news.html
Ogle: http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/groups/dvd/

a review of the above players can be found here:

Videolan: http://www.videolan.org/ [for streaming to other computers]

another review [which includes vidsolan] can be found here:
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/568/

Of course, your best jumping off point would be:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=DVD+player+linux

where the above links were found in the first place