HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:08:10 +0000
In message <[log in to unmask]>, donna
garverick <[log in to unmask]> writes
>--- Joseph Dolliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Bad idea, unless UTC is also running the OpenMpe website.
>
>utc/raven is hosting the openmpe listserv.
>
>> Has anyone really gone to the website to see what has NOT been
>> updated?
>
>i think if you go to the openmpe web site, you'll be pleasantly
>suprised.       - d

I think if anybody goes to the openmpe website, *they* well be
pleasantly surprised.... :-)

But I did, and it's 'under construction' again....

Still at least the flaming logo is gone. Maybe in the States you never
got that IBM ad that we did?

Two guys surfing the web:

'Hey, look at that logo!'
'The logo's on fire!'
'It's a flaming logo!'

Then they look at one another:

'Why's the logo on fire?'

Shrugs all round... v/o plays out on how IBM web services can maybe
help....

--
Roy Brown        'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
Kelmscott Ltd     useful, or believe to be beautiful'  William Morris