HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:02:04 +0100
Did I ever say I was criticizing anyone/anything ? I'm certainly disappointed, but surely not in critical mode.

Christian Lheureux
Directeur BU Infrastructure / Manager of IT Infrastructure BU
________________________________

  29, rue de Rosières
  91240 SAINT-MICHEL-SUR-ORGE
  FRANCE

  Téléphone :
+33 1 69 72 12 83
  Fax :
+33 1 60 15 30 62
  Email :
  Web :
www.btwcomputing.com

En mai 2004,APPIC RH devient BTW Computing, une activité du Groupe BTW
In May 2004, APPIC RH becomes BTW Computing, an activity of the BTW Group