HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:27:57 -0600
Please be kind to Herr Baier, he has had a rough couple of days.  It all
started, when he spent the night from Monday to Tuesday surfing
MoveOn.org and the Daily Kos.  He then spent most of yesterday there as
well, especially when the skewed exit poll figures started coming out on
the leftist blogs.  He was probably getting totally excited by late
afternoon, only to watch his hopes get crushed, pulverized really,
during the evening.  I can just see it now; he was probably preparing
some choice posting in his own inimitable style, which only he can
understand and it was all for naught.

Now, he is surfing the leftist blogs looking for any hope, any bright
light to show him to way, reveal to him what to say in the face of such
horrendous disaster.  But there is nothing.  Not even a scintilla of
hope; the two Johns have been flushed, the ketchup lady is gone, even
Tom Daschle is gone.

Perhaps Herr Baier is even contemplating moving back to "good old
Europe" where people are so much smarter because they hate Bush.  I
don't really care one way or the other, the only thing that disturbs me
about him and others of his ilk is their fascination for my posterior.
Well, don't worry Leftists, that is all you will see as you get left,
and I mean left, behind in the dust on the side of the road of history
as the rest of us move forward.

Denys